What a great side dish for any entree. Quick and very easy to make. The glaze puts a nice shine on the carrots and is very tasty. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 Lb. Carrots, ready-to-eat, sliced
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 T. Butter or Margarine
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Orange Peel, grated
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1” water to boiling.
- Add carrots.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 6 to 9 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- In 12” skillet, cook remaining ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
- Stir in carrots.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are glazed and hot.
Leave a comment