Weekly Ad Recipe - Ranch Chicken Tenders
- ⅓ Cup Ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. Basil Leaves, dried
- 1 Cup Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs, plain
- 1 Pkg. Chicken Tenders, uncooked fresh boneless skinless
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix ⅓-cup ranch dressing and the basil.
- In large re-sealable plastic bag, place bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken into ranch dressing mixture.
- Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing.
If you want to be a hit with the kids, just serve this recipe. This is the perfect recipe to make when they get home from all the after school activities and you don’t have a lot of time. This is one of the quickest and easiest recipes for chicken and the taste is oh so good. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s, Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
Leave a comment