Slow Cooker Garlic and Mushroom Beef Roast
- 3-4 Lb. Beef Rump Roast, boneless
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 8 Oz. Small Whole Mushrooms, fresh
- ½ Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil, drained and chopped
- ½ Cup Italian Dressing
- Spray electric skillet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle beef with salt and garlic.
- Place beef in skillet; cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms in cooker.
- Place beef on mushrooms and spread tomatoes over beef.
- Pour dressing over mixture in cooker.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board and slice beef.
- Serve mushrooms and juices with beef.
Suggested Wine Pairing Trapiche Oak Cask Malbec
Want to impress your guests? Just place the sliced meat on a plater with the mushrooms surrounding the roast. Add any left-over sun-dried tomatoes on top of the roast for added color. This recipe is also awesome if you slice the meat thinly and use the beef for hot sandwiches. My favorite way to serve this roast is to make some roasted baby red potatoes and a Caesar salad on the side. Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s, Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
Leave a comment