Weekly Ad Recipe - Roasted Red Potatoes
- 12 Small Red Potatoes
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Green Onions, sliced
- 2 tsp. Dried Rosemary Leaves, crushed OR
- 2 T. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In ungreased 13 x 9 inch glass pan, place potatoes.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes, turn potatoes so all sides are coated.
- Sprinkle onions and rosemary over potatoes; stir.
- Roast uncovered about 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Here is a great recipe to serve with a roast, steak or even chicken. It has lots of flavor and the potatoes are moist and very tender. The best part of this recipe is the fact that it is so easy to make. Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s, Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
Leave a comment