Here is a quick easy recipe that can be done in approximately 30 minutes. I not only served this with fresh raspberries but I also threw in some fresh blackberries with it. It was awesome! Don’t forget to serve with a crisp green salad and some crusty bread and you have the perfect summer meal. Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- ½ Cup Raspberry jam
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1½ Cups Fresh raspberries
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix raspberry jam and mustard.
- Cover and grill chicken 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 20 to 25 minutes, brushing occasionally with jam mixture and turning once, until the internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Discard remaining jam mixture.
- Serve chicken topped with raspberries.