Garlic Chili Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- 2 to 3 (14 ounces) Just BARE® Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Breasts
- ¼ Cup Asian Chili Garlic Sauce
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) Slices Fresh Pineapple
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 Serrano Chiles, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 T. Fresh Cilantro Leaves, chopped
- 2 T. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ tsp. Toasted Cumin Seeds
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with some of the Asian chili garlic sauce; place on grill.
- Arrange pineapple slices alongside chicken.
- Cover and cook about 15 minutes, turning once and brushing chicken with sauce once more, until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is browned.
- Remove chicken and pineapple from grill.
- Set chicken aside.
- Finely chop pineapple; mix with remaining ingredients.
- Serve over chicken.
Leave a comment