This was a wonderful recipe to make when I got home from work because not only a lot healthier than some things but it was so quick and easy to make and the flavors blended so well together. Serve a side of fresh asparagus along with a great glass of wine and you have the perfect evening meal. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1-1/4 Lb. Salmon Fillet
- 2 T. Butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¾ Cup Fresh White Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 T. Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
- ¼ tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in pan; brush with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, onions, lemon peel and thyme in small bowl.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Press bread crumb mixture evenly on salmon.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 25 minutes until the internal temperature of the salmon is 145°F.