Key West Grilled Chicken Breast
- 3 T. Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 T. Honey
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Chopped Garlic
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- In a shallow container, blend teriyaki sauce, honey, olive oil, lime juice and garlic.
- Place chicken breast into the mixture, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 10 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Serve over a bed of long grain rice and garnish with some fresh limes.
Leave a comment