Thank you for your entries! We have chosen 3 winners at random and will be posting their names shortly.
- The average American spends at least 45 minutes during a trip to the grocery store – and that doesn’t count the time it takes to get to and from the store!
- 47% of shoppers go to the store three or four times each week.
- Shoppers who make a ‘quick trip’ to the store to pick up a few specific items usually end up buying 50% more than they planned to.
- Impulse buys making up between 50% and 67% of your total bill.
So, if you’re like most people grocery shopping in the Twin Cities – you could save up to 8 hours each month grocery shopping online with CobornsDelivers. What would you do with an extra day? Sounds pretty great doesn’t it? Leave a comment here on our blog and you’ll be entered to to win one of three prizes:
- First Prize: $50 gift certificate to CobornsDelivers
- Second Prize: $25 gift certificate to CobornsDelivers
- Third prize: $10 gift certificate to CobornsDelivers
We can’t wait to read what you’d do with an extra day! (We’ll be drawing the winners at random on Wednesday, August 15th and will post some of the best responses here on the Coborn’s and CobornsDelivers blog!)
Join us on Facebook too! Like our page to get great recipes, time-saving tips, fun quotes and pictures to make you smile and our weekly ad!
If you want to save time on grocery shopping in the Twin Cities – CobornsDelivers can help by delivering groceries to your door! We deliver fresh-cut produce, restaurant-quality meats, straight from the farm dairy and a full line of national and store brand grocery and household products — not to mention a hand-picked selection of wine, beer and spirits — to homes and businesses throughout the Twin Cities.