It’s almost the dog days of summer and that means it’s time to soak up what we have left of the warm weather before the leaves change and the fall air is upon us. With my profession, it is obvious that I am an advocate for delicious foods and the way that they can bring people together – whether that is around the dinner table, at the lake or at a summertime potluck or picnic. Continue reading “Four Brothers All American Grilling Photo Contest”
Well the evening has finally arrived for my son’s Groom’s Dinner and I wanted to invite you along to take a sneak peak into this evening’s event! You were there with us through the Bridal Shower video in May, so I wanted to share the ideas with you that I came up with for the Grooms Dinner. I really took the time to plan this out because I wanted to make this event extremely special for my son and his future bride – My soon to be daughter-in-law!! Continue reading “DIY Backyard Dinner Party”
If you love salmon and pasta here is the recipe for you. It is extremely easy to make and the flavors are fantastic. I served fresh asparagus with this recipe and I love it so much that I will be making it again next week. Enjoy… I loved it! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Salmon & Pasta”
Ready for three delicious AND easy Simek’s Mini Sausage Meatball Recipes that you’ll love? Read on to find out what we have in store for you!
Mini Meatball Omelets
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 36 Simeks Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 12 Round Potato Shaped Fries or Tater Tots (Smash them to fit in the bottom of the muffin tin)
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potato smile or tater tots into bottom of each muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove from oven and lower temp to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and water.
- Set aside.
- Top your potatoes with 3 Simeks mini sausage meatballs, chopped bell peppers and diced onions.
- You may also substitute other ingredients in place of the bell peppers and onions ie-mushrooms, spinach, jalapenos, tomatoes, etc.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients, filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot or you may cool them and freeze them for an easy on the go breakfast later.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap then place in a gallon freezer bag.
- Remove and microwave until heated through.
Not Cho’ Average Meatballs
- 1 Package Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Distribute frozen meatballs on top of tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of chips and meatballs.
- Bake in oven until the meatballs are thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
Mini Meatball Pesto Pizza
- 1 Package Mini Meatballs
- 1 (12-inch) Pre-baked Flatbread Pizza Crust
- ½ Cup Pesto
- ½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- ½ Cup Roasted Peppers, sliced
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Spread crust with pesto and top with ricotta, roasted peppers and frozen meatballs.
- Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake according to the instructions on the pizza crust package.
Enjoy these delicious Mini Meatball Recipes!
So far this Summer we have been very lucky to have some wonderful weather! I love getting home from work and spending the evenings in the garden. We have probably eaten just as many meals outside on the patio this year as we have inside! Continue reading “Homemade Puppy Pops”