These are the perfect appetizers to add to your next holiday cocktail party. If you can’t find the dill flavored Havarti cheese you can use the regular flavor and it will work just as good. Extremely easy to make and finished in less than 15 minutes. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 24 Cocktail Bread Slices, pumpernickel
- 3 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. Honey
- 6 Havarti Cheese Slices, dill
- 24 Medium or Large Fully Cooked Shrimp, thawed if frozen and tails removed
- 2 T. Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 T. Fresh Dill Weed, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bread slices in jelly roll pan.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix mustard and honey; spread over bread slices.
- Cut cheese into 2” squares.
- Top each bread slice with cheese, shrimp and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.